Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's The First

thank you for the award Gita... It's very kind of you sending me this award.... :)

The rules are:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to live them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Ten Random Facts about moi :
1. I love green as much as I love red
2. I love my mom
3. I am fat and maybe ugly but I love myself and proud of it.
4. I'm starting to do some diet to lose some pounds (I don't if it works. *cross fingers*)
5. I love knowing people and hang out with them
6. I love my friends and my family
7. Like every girls in the world, I SHOP a lot! Hahahaha... My mom's always mad at me when the things that I bought wasn't good not even strange for her eyes.
8. I wanted to be a fashion stylist but I've never applied anything to pursue it
9. The great thing about my office is I'll always have somebody to picked me at home and bring me back home again.. Thanks to my boys, my office mates and my boss... :)
10. I've accepted to a University by giving my report from High School and will study Accounting this semester, but I haven't payed anything to the University and I don't know if I'm still on the list. So stupid.. :(

Hmm... I'll pass these award to..

evita nuh
heidi kalalo
fhenny
dhyta
ms.match
lokita
jezmine
mas angelina
freddy
nadia

Enjoyyy.... :)

love

4 comments:

petrushkabiel said...

Hi, thanks jg yah udh di-post ;)

I also love green and shopping...hihihihihi....

Have a nice day ^^

selly octavia said...

hehehe... :)

have a nice day for you too...

stylefrontier said...

thanks for mentioning me ;)


xoxo,
fhen

selly octavia said...

you're welcome.... :)