Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Arriving

Yesterday I picked my mom at the airport.... She was gone to Medan for about a week...


wearing : black buttoned top,mymom's ; purple tanks,Orange ; white high waisted short pants,vintage ; creamy bag,Indulgence ; alice shoes,Crocs


while waiting for my mom, me and my siblings takes some pictures.... hehehe... :)




She finally came.... Yuhu...

FYI my mom went to Medan with our neighbour and I used to called her Grandma.. Cool right...

I'll introduce you to : wearing green T-Shirt is my younger sister Ines Mauliddina, wearing white-yellow-blue stripe T-Shirt is my younger brother Zhafir (spelled Zofir) Tri Setiabudi Putra, wearing chocolate 'jilbab' is my mom, wearing golden creamy 'jilbab' is my 'grandma'... Love them... <3

2 comments:

petrushkabiel said...

Halooooo, thanks yah udh mampir di blog aku...Salam kenal juga ;)

You have a wonderful blog, unique style

so glad that ur mom is back...Im happy for you :)

selly octavia said...

thank you.... nice to know you.. :)