Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

J-Town Creative Junction

Hey there fellas!
Yesterday I went to The J-Town Creative Junction with my boy.. The booths are so small so few of them can't really show their items perfectly.. But all the tenants are so cool and of course creative!
Well, actually I went there to pick my velvet dress from Retail Therapy but they got the wrong size for me.. So I can't have it yet instead they'll make my dress in my own size (I mean they measure my body so the dress will be perfectly fit for me and without any charge.. isn't it lovely?) And I also wanted to make a skirt with my own design there and talked to the owner, mbak Kalista, about it..

wearing : oversized black cardy,unbranded ($12) ; baby pink long tanks,topshop ($9) ; bejewelled orange belt,charles & keith($9) ; two-sided leggings,custom made ; bow ring,thyo pernik($1) ; pink swarovsky beetle bug ring,ebay($0.99) ; watch,Alexandre Christie (my mom's) ; batik bag,bought in Yogya($3.5) ; mary-jane grey flat,crocs($35)
total for whole outfit = $ 70.49




what I ate for dinner
Nama Hotate sushi(scallop sushi) and Chuka Iidako Sushi(baby octopus sushi)

And Grilled Chicken Ramen.. Yumm....


You know what?! I was wearing this heels on my way to J-Town Junction.. And when I get on the 5th floor (yes, I was taking the escalator and the J-Town Junction is on the 6th floor) suddenly the heels are broken.. @$*&!!!! I need to get them fixed.. :(


but fortunately I get another heels.. They are gorgeous!! And I got it with only Rp 150.000 ($15)!!!

No comments: