Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Debut!

Last Sunday was the Debut of my new necklace... sorry for not posting for a while... It's been a busy week... Because of work and my dad's Inauguration Day preparation...

wearing : shirt,my father's ; tank,Carefour (only $1!!!), spike necklace,DIY, wet leather look leggings,eBay ; bag,kimi2shop ; white mary-jane shoes,Charles & Keith


I went to see Endorse's Big Sale.. but then I just so stressed out because there were lots and lots of people that come to the Sale and i bought NONE!!! Well, I still have a few days to see the sale for more... Click here to see their website

But then I went to Bloop... And bought these...

an oversized hoodie

and a buttoned chocolate dress




CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

To my dad... Because he finally has his Master Degree.... Proud of you dad... :)



I can't post the clothes that I'm wearing for my Dad's Inauguration Day because I don't my camera with me... I left it at my house.... :(

No comments: