Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Ugly Duckling

Having dinner at Bebek Ginyo Tebet with my family today. The food was good, chit chatting with my family is the best part of all. We can share all of the thing we've been up to.

wearing : asymmetrical padded tee,cottonink ; buckle belt,tarina tarantino ; black skinny jeans,unbranded ; brown zippy bag,reverse ; puma bracelet,ebay ; random rings ; turquoise malindi shoes,crocs




e
h
t


take a look at my 'smiley face' nail polish


my sister's Bebek Goreng (Fried Duck)


my mom's and dad's Bebek Balado (Duck with Chili Sauce)

me and my brother's Bebek Goreng Kremes (Deep Fried Duck)

Urap (Boiled veggies mixed with coconut sauce)

Lalapan (Raw veggies)
I love tomatoes!!

Random pictures
The reason why I didn't have the pictures of my mom's and dad's is because my camera is dead all of the sudden.. I think I haven't charge them yet.. Silly me.. :))





1 comment:

Owen said...

love the food darling :)
dont forget to check my new post yaa :)
let me know if you wanna exchange linksss :p