Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

i'm glowing

i found this thing around 3 weeks ago.. i just couldn't decide whether i should post this thing or not.. so then i found out i SHOULD post this one out..

it's like going back to the old times when i was little.. i have a lot of this PEZ candy holder or whatever they called.. from the donald duck, daisy duck, mickey mouse, darth vader and somethin' elses that i can't remember.. haha.. btw this one GLOWS IN THE DARK.. it came from the hallloween theme.. but.. there's one thing that bother me.. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BUY THE REFILL CANDY OF PEZ.. is there somebody out there knows?? please tell me.. i've searching for it for several days..

2 comments:

karl's sweet child said...

Think you could find the refill in farmers market kelapa gading.. But its been months since my last visit to that market so I don't really know if they still has those refills.. :-)

selly octavia said...

thanks..