Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

comin' in another bag

i've been waiting for about a week and it finally came!! a bag from kimi-kimi shop that a found in friendster





and.. i found this on my closet when i was tidying up my closet. i remembered once wearing those on a fashion show competition when i was in the 5th grade. i won the best dress. haha.. it was soo funny... i'll try to find those photo of me wearing this vest.. haha.. oh btw i have a skirt match up with this vest.


it was so little for my body but it still fit although it was too short.. it's cute though..

from head to toe : vintage glasses, Melawai Street Stall ; t-shirt, Rusty ;
vest,made by my friend's mother ; short,Rumah
Mode Bandung ; socks,Sox House ; shoes,Charles&Keith


from head to toe : t-shirt, Rusty ; vest,made by my friend's mother ;
leggings,somewhere in Blok-A Tanah Abang ;
bag,indulgence(my online store) ; shoes,my father's

2 comments:

Syana said...

I really love the vest with the pink tights xx

selly octavia said...

thx syanna..