Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 months

as I told you before i will post some of the things that i bought a couple weeks before.

a purple headband


that can be use as a belt

an oversized grey cardy.. (not so oversized on me though.. haha)

a mini-purple-dress-kind-of-t-shirt which have stars all over itand a purple-ethnic-detailed dress that i can't post right now because it wasn't washed yet.. (haha.. silly me)and FYI i bought those 4 things with only Rp. 295.000,- (cheap right?? it's about 26 $)

ow.. btw i make my nails done today.. it's like a french manicure but in red nail polish instead of white

5 comments:

Mira Maulia said...

love that Leak(?) tshirt...
love the way u pose :)

Anonymous said...

I love ur grey cardigan...^__^

selly octavia said...

mira maulia : that's a barong.. i think.. hehe..

unie : thank's unie..

A I S Y A said...

oh rilly love ur style!

selly octavia said...

thx aisyaaa...