Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

European Adventure Round I : Paris

Adventure has been a part of my life that I always love. I love going to places I've never been before, it's like finding a new adventure. This time I went to different city in Europe. First stop: Paris.

There's something about Paris that bewitched me. The vibe, the structures, the arts, the bridges, I just fell in love with the city. If you follow up my instagram, you will know that I met up with Annissa, my fellow bloggies there. The first plan was, I went to London to visit her but unfortunately I need to apply for extra visa and the time was not enough. Then we plan to meet up in Paris and it was a lovely short meet up for only 2 days. Too bad Annissa is sick, we couldn't wandering around that much together. Maybe next time we will meet up in London. *finger-crossed*


BATEAUX MOUCHES

Me, Annissa and her family went on a cruise tour from Bateaux Mouches along the Seine River. It was so interesting. There, we were explained about the city's tourists attractions, the arts, the bridges, the little story behind them etc.

 photo IMG_9812_zpsg78xwkyq.jpg

wearing: Hat, Forever 21 | King Lion shirt, Wellborn Company | Patched denim, American Eagle Outfitters | Winged bag, Lucid Moxie | Shoes, Nike Lunar Eclipse 4 | Watch, Christian Alexandre

 photo IMG_9828_zpsumyyci4a.jpg

 photo IMG_9820_zpsyj5kuoli.jpg

Pont Alexandre III

 photo IMG_9823_zps485tleqy.jpg

 photo IMG_9831_zps0gozg4h4.jpg

 photo IMG_9845_zpsqcr0v4x4.jpg

 photo IMG_9867_zps6otpqqzf.jpg

Notre-Dame 

 photo IMG_9890_zpsvk13pxsl.jpg

 photo IMG_9895_zps6cix1q7e.jpg

 photo IMG_9901_zpsl2cgidea.jpg

 photo DSC_0056_zpsdg9zf32a.jpg

LA TOUR EIFFEL

The famous landmark of France, Eiffel Tower. I think it would be weird if you went to Paris and didn't go to Eiffel Tower. Above you've seen the Eiffel Tower at night, so pretty.

 photo IMG_9912_zpskehqsqdq.jpg

The view from Eiffel Tower.

 photo IMG_9919_zpsa8lmyscj.jpg

 photo IMG_9928_zpsnrx4vbzb.jpg

 photo IMG_9972_zpsf4hgfssa.jpg

 photo IMG_9977_zps2ye1ptay.jpg

wearing : Hat, Forever 21 | White top, H&M | Spike & Pearl necklace, Mango | Faux leather shorts, H&M | Pearl ring, gifted | Shoes, Nike Lunar Eclipse 4

 photo IMG_9980_zpsdlvrgeza.jpg

 photo IMG_0005_zpsw5moguys.jpg

 photo IMG_0026_zpsdk3ttxb3.jpg

MUSÉE DU LOUVRE

Too bad I couldn't get into the museum, it was too late. They're closed already. Well that means, I should really go back to Paris to see the museum. I would really love to see the famous Mona Lisa painting in there.

 photo IMG_0089_zpsktxhmbsj.jpg

 photo IMG_0091_zpsvjegqko3.jpg

 photo IMG_0103_zpsvtu0tdjz.jpg

 photo IMG_0109_zpsjtww9ujl.jpg

ARC DU TRIOMPHE DU CARROUSEL

The memorial to commemorate Napoleon's military victories. A pretty structures! Next time I will also visit the famous Arc du Triomphe (Arc du Triomphe de l'Étoile) for sure!

 photo IMG_0119_zps1c4sixhq.jpg

No comments: