Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Allergy

Something funny happened with this latex top. You know, I've always love leather and leather look fabric. I love this leather look top that I found in H&M. And I finally got a chance to use it. 
Along the day I feel fine. Suddenly when I got home at night, I feel so itchy around my back and under my arm. It's irritating. I asked my mom to put some itchy powder throughout the itchy part and my mom asked what happened with my back. I didn't know what happened.
When I got up, I looked in the mirror and I feel surprised. I found red, itchy part around my back and those red itchy part were formed into a vest. It somehow looks like I'm wearing a vest (tank top). I laughed. I think I have an allergy with latex. Since the inside of the top was polyester and the edge of the top were latex (I hope you see what I mean), the itchy part was only the part when my skin directly touch the latex. It just seems so funny.

wearing:
Long Outerwear, Apparel After Dark
Leather Look Top, H&M
Skirt, Tailor-Made
Shoes, Nike
Clutch, Lucid Moxie
Necklace, H&M
Watch, Alexander Christie
Assorted Rings

Shot by Lulut


 photo IMG_9496_zpssynifarq.jpg

 photo IMG_9474_zpsikt09wdy.jpg

 photo IMG_9514_zpsatcqumlr.jpg

 photo IMG_9518_zpsckulhcwx.jpg

 photo IMG_9471_zpssgrw0dxl.jpg


No comments: