Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sudden Craving

Craving for a plate of Meatballs Spaghetti, I decided to go to Bakerzin at Plaza Indonesia.. I'm a pasta addict, I could eat two plates of pasta at one time.. Haha.. Went there with my brother.. The place was pretty cozy and food was good.. I am satisfied..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lychee Ice Tea
Very refreshing and really nice.. I love it!

Photobucket

My brother ordered Mango Italian Soda
It was a quite refreshing Italian Soda, I think it needs more mango syrup..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mushroom Bruschetta
My favorite, the mushroom have really nice texture. I think it is because there were a few different mushroom there, perfectly cooked. The salad gives a little extra something to the bruschetta. I really love this dish.

Photobucket

Meatballs Spaghetti
A really nice spaghetti, al dente, but the meatballs need a little more salt.

Photobucket

Smoked Beef and Mushroom Pizza
The cheese was melt my heart away. I love it. Even when it's not hot the cheese still melt. Totally recommended.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe you've known, because I've been wearing this shoes for like thousand of times. Yes! It's my favorite shoes!

2 comments:

girls bedrooms said...

Hey
butterfly on the move
This is a kind of just an exceedingly nicely structured posting. A lot of gratitude is forwarded to the writer!

sartob said...

yuuum yum! bikin laperrr ya seeel :9