Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Singapore Trip Part 1

A few weeks ago I went to Singapore for a couple of days to take a break from my hectic life. It was a very very short time, just 3 days and it is not enough to warbling around Singapore. This is the first time me going abroad. Yes, I don't usually travel out of my country. My dad is pretty busy with his work and sometimes when I was having a holiday, he is still working. It was just kinda suck, but well that's his job I couldn't do anything. So, I stayed at Grand Hyatt Singapore Hotel. The hotel was very nice and comfy, a great place to relax. So sorry for not posting about it, I was working on my video of the trip. But I guess editing a trip video is not as easy as editing a 'happy birthday' kind of movie, you know what I mean.Haha. So, while waiting for me to get the video right, here is some photos that I took.  Let's get on with the photos! 


Photobucket

Photobucket

My view from the hotel room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Singapore's famous ice cream sandwich. And it's only S$ 1. I'd like to try the one with a slice of bread!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Singaporean Laksa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More photos coming up in the next post. It would take a long long page if I put those photos here. Haha. See you on the next one! :D 

1 comment:

Lulut Marganingtyas said...

sumpah demi apapun gw iri liat post ini. tp besok gw juga mau liburan. hahaha. tp masih di pulau jawa...