Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nylon Fashion and Art Festival 2011

I went to Nylon Fashion and Art Festival which is held in Plaza Indonesia Extension 4th Floor. I went there with the lovely Lulut and her sister. The show was interesting, I love all of the art which is displayed. Lots of them shows a really great technique with a touch of beauty .


Photobucket

Some of my favorite art..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Tips and trick for everyday make up from Make Up Store and also their new product..

Photobucket

First show on that day.. Cotton Ink
I've been always be the fan of Cotton Ink.. I love their comfortable yet stylish collection..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next stop.. Anonymous

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally fall for this outfit..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also love this dress with the obi on it..

Photobucket

With Lulut from When Black meets Beige . We're going crazy with Photo Booth from my iPad there.. I hope nobody sees that.. LOL :D

No comments: