Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let's Play Games

Going out with my family would be the best choice for me to refresh my mind.. It's like the most waited day.. I could laugh with my siblings all day long and spend a little time of mine to make them happy.. Because my family will always be my precious thing in this world..

wearing : skelly stripes t-shirt | (x)sml green necklace | unbranded skinny black jeans | asos faux fur bag | ebay tiger bracelet | charles & keith pump shoes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Gricia (Cia) said...

Nice necklace and bracelet..

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY: http://missgricia.blogspot.com/2011/05/very-first-giveaway.html

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

such a lovely outfit! love the necklace and bracelet!
xoxo

Becky Tjandera said...

Lovely outfit! Oh and I love your bracelet so much!

Yessica said...

Love the necklace! =D

em.me.ma said...

cool bracelet!

sartob said...

cuteee bag & bracelet! i'll be back on dec saay! waaaajib ketemu ntr ya :)

Deisha Tamar said...

Helloooooo Sally! Just visiting.

Btw, guys i am selling off my shoes on my blog. Save them! lol

http://deishannicka.blogspot.com/p/shop-my-stuffs.html

zhafir setiabudi said...

thank you so much for your comments.. :))

@sartob: iyaaa... wajib banggeett!! :)

@deisha : hallo there... :))

selly octavia said...

thank you so much for your comments.. :))

@sartob: iyaaa... wajib banggeett!! :)

@deisha : hallo there... :))

*whoops.. wrong account