Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Bowl of Cat

Skip class and then accompanying my sister to the book store to find her Historical Subject book.. But couldn't find one.. So then we went to Yoshinoya to have dinner there..

 I love Yoshinoya.. Their thin slices of meat were so tasty and yummy.. You could taste the seasoning really seep to the meat.. Me want another bowl! :p

wearing : my mom's crocheted shirt  | topshop baby pink tank | forever21 skinny belt | zara jeans |  the balletcats screaming cat tote | yongki komaladi's grey flat shoes | gifted watch


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister and I have a very distinct style.. My sister is more of a T-Shirt, Jeans and Sneakers type off girl.. But I'm a whole lot more than that.. LOL

Photobucket

My sister is wearing : Topshop Checker Shirt, Topshop Tees (not shown here), Lee Cooper Jeans, Nike 6,0 Sneakers, Swatch Watch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: