Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fully Loaded Brain

Finally!!
Today is my last day of EXAM!
Kinda happy because I don't have to study too hard to learn all of those things.. LOL
Ow btw I eat African Sheep Satay(Sate Domba Afrika) with my parents for the first time today, the sensation was just kinda weird though.. Well, you just have to imagine that you're eating a seasoned sheep meat with bananas and mayonnaise. Hmm.. but over all it tastes great.. I love the weird sensation when I eat that thing.. Haha! :))


wearing : dusty pink blazer,my mom's ; giraffe patterned mini dress,DIT ; bejeweled skinny orange belt,Charles&Keith ; white rubber band ; big hearted ring,from my mom ; watch,Christian Alexandre ; faux leather leggings,ebay ; big brown bag,a gift from my mom ; gray alice shoes,crocs

No comments: