Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Sushi Day

Today I went to Plaza Indonesia with my friends, Ami and Fika, and my little sister.. Eating sushi and Sour Sally...
Spent the night browsing things at Forever 21..
hahaha...

I don't feel like dressing up today.. So then I wear this...

wearing : v neck tees,topman ; black short,old navy ; grey tights,unbranded ; creamy bag,indulgence ; batik purple shoes,kulkith ; watch,alexandre christie

actually i was wearing a belt from charles and keith.. but i just don't feel like wearing it.. so.. i took it of...




this bow headband is cute.. i feel like minnie mouse... LOL


I bought a ring today.. And my sister bought a leopard prind headband.. Cute..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bando sama cincinnya keren banget...sayang di surabaya f21 ga buka cabang

selly octavia said...

hehe.... thx... waahhh... berarti kmu harus dtg k jkt... main2 sekalian k jakarta... hehehe... :))