Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Back on Blogging

Hey, there! Been such a loooonnggg time!

A couple of days ago I somehow miss my blog and how much I love taking photos and writing this blog, so then I will back again!
I think, it's been more or less a year since I write my blog, so quick update:

1. I move from Homburg, Saarland to Trier, Rheinland-Pfalz
    I move to Trier around June 2016, got my own room in a WG (Wohnung-gemeinschaft, shared a house with other people, I shared a bathroom and a kitchen with other 5 people, I have my own toilet)

2. I went to Nancy, Metz, Bonn, Cologne, Duesseldorf, Paris and Barcelona
    A short trip to Nancy, Metz, Bonn, Cologne and Duesseldorf. A holiday trip to Paris and Barcelona. I will be posting the post upon those trips.

3. Officially become a language student
    Preparation for entering university, in my case for my master degree.

4. Visiting KJRI
    It's somehow weird visiting KJRI (Konsulat Jenderal Republik Indonesia), it feels like I'm coming home.


No comments: