Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I need a Genie


I have chosen a new path in my life. I think I want to stay here a little longer and so many steps I need to accomplished. I do miss everything and everyone back home, but I want to continue my adventure and dreams also. I hope everything goes well in the end.

wearing:
Headpiece, House of Jealouxy
Sweater, H&M
Slit Skirt, H&M
Peep Toe Boots, Primark
Chained, Topshop
Cuff, Primark
Hand Bracelet, Primark

 photo IMG_0522 copy_zpsudrxhlxk.jpg

 photo IMG_0519 copy_zpsckcyyb3a.jpg

 photo IMG_0529 copy_zpsosq2yvjx.jpg

 photo IMG_0537_zpso4bs0dkp.jpg

 photo IMG_0545_zpswkrsb4r2.jpg

 photo IMG_0525 copy_zpsvbisdoox.jpg

 photo IMG_0480 copy_zps7jlvxulh.jpg

 photo IMG_0486 copy_zpsdptwo2ms.jpg

 photo IMG_0513 copy_zpstdx6ovff.jpg


1 comment:

Rudysandiegohills said...

Nice..pictures.
Ijin..info investasi pemakaman keluarga di San diego hills memorial park,klik managersandiegohills.com