Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Selly's Delight

I got a really exciting news..
Sooo.. I got a chance to taste some of the Call-Roll Factory's new dessert menu.. Yummo!!
Here it is..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their sushi rolls menu was placed attractively on their wall, if I'm not mistaken there's 103 types of rolls. Marvelous isn't it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love their furniture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This dessert got strawberry and cherry which have been cooked (boiled) with sugar and water in low heat so they released their own syrup, chocolate ice cream, tanuki (shredded tempura batter), vanila ice cream, chocolate syrup, tobiko (flying fish roe) and cherry on top. The combination may sounds weird especially with the tanuki and tobiko, but when you taste it, they worked. You could find a different tastes, textures and flavour there. A really nice dessert. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one has also the same ingredient but they don't use chocolate ice cream. And instead of using chocolate syrup, they use blueberry one. I like them both, but I love the first one more. Hehe. And I also got a chance to named them, isn't that great?? I named them Selly's Delight. Hahahaha.

I also taste their fabolous rolls. They're super nice!

Photobucket

Philadelphia
(salmon & cream cheese)
This one is nice. The combination of the cream cheese and salmon never go wrong.

Photobucket

Shrimp Tempura Roll
(Shrimp Tempura, Avocado & Spicy Sauce)
The shrimp was fresh and yummy. <3

Photobucket

Marty
(Baked Salmon, Smelt Egg, Avocado & Mayonaise)
I loooovvveee this roll so much. The baked salmon was so great, smokey and yummy. I love it!

Photobucket

Kandu
(Salmon, Spicy Scallop, Shrimp rolled with Cucumber and served with Ponzu Sauce)
I thought the spicy scallop going to zing my tongue, but it's not. The cucumber and ponzu sauce makes them so fresh. A really nice dish for summer. 

Photobucket

Finish them up with a nice Lemon Tea, which I love.

Drooling for them??
Go to Cal-Roll Factory
Gandaria City - UG Floor, #M-U11
Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda
Jakarta Selatan -12240
Open Daily from 11:00 A.M. - 10.00 P.M.

You could also call them for delivery order to (021) 290-53-117 (Indonesia Only)


They will release their new dessert menu along with their 2nd store release at the end of July 2011
at Epicentrum
Komplek Rasuna Epicentrum
Jalan H.R Rasuna Said
Jakarta 12960

To know more info follow their twitter @calrollfactory

:D

4 comments:

shoeka said...

selly's delight
sounds delicious ...:9

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, this is my first time here. I like your blog. :)
Mind to follow each other?

Cheers!

Deisha Tamar said...

aahh that's so cool to create your own dessert. hahaha, can't wait to try them (:

Yuri said...

Great post! Berhasil membuatku lapaarr hehe Kebetulan emang blom pernah nyobain Call-Roll Factory ;)


YURI
http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com