Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I introduce you to RUPH....

Inspired by the life in outer space and under sea creatures, Ruph will be taking you for a journey into a collection of oceanic galaxy

For Further Information Please contact


nitya said...

wah keren deh style nya..

foto nya jg bagusss..


salam kenal yah,

Stain On My Red Shoes said...

ruph rocks! i have the blue top with a see-through window in the back and the white jumpsuit.

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

this is interesting!
Jadi obyekan siapa ini?
informasinya lagi donk selly..

The Haute-Shopper said...

wow, these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I love the draping and the floaty element of these pieces.

selly octavia said...

nitya : iya keren yahh.. salam kenal juga... :))
stain on my red shoes : I know that... I've commented on the post also... :))
ringa dinga boing boing : it's not my thing.... kalau interest mendingan langsung aja e-mail ke :))
the Haute-Shopper : I love them all... They were all so gorgeous.. You're welcome.. :)

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

ahah,tp malu ah klo gw lgsg email-in..maksudnya ada OL shop-nya gt gak?

selly octavia said...

ada tapi kayakanya masih under construction deh.. :(